moab anyone? MOAB...cough cough...M.O.A.B!

Out of state, non Arizona trail runs

Moderators: Toyman1994, TallGuy, Tice, Ashman

moab anyone? MOAB...cough cough...M.O.A.B!

Unread postby blackd-out-chev » Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Hey folks...tryin to get a crew together that will commit to head to moab either aug, sept, or oct? Maybe august 15-21, sept 12-18, or oct 10-16? Dates are pretty damn flexible. Or if you already have a group goin and wouldnt mind some tag alongs. I have a 4 linked, dual cased toy on 39s, and my buddy has a built dual cased blazer on 42s. Both fairly good wheelers. Little moab experience. Not picky with the crowd we run with. Fairly open to above stock all the way to buggy guys.

We are wanting to try to hit as many trails as we can manage. Probably try to check out area bfe for a day. And maybe take a scenic cruise out to arches or something depending on everyones scheduling.

Anyone interested?
I'm not racist. I'm a nationalist. A taxpayer with a steady job. If that offends you, maybe you need to get a job and contribute to society or find another flag to seek shelter under.
blackd-out-chev
Boggers
Boggers

Re: moab anyone? MOAB...cough cough...M.O.A.B!

Unread postby gpn » Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:06 pm

I was thinking about leading a naxja run up pritchett for the 30th. I could use a little practice! I'm working for the summer in a little shithole 50miles south of moab called montihellhole. If I have 2-3 weeks of lead time I can usually move my work schedule around to go play. I've got a xj on 35s and locked. I think I'm a decent driver but we will see what really happens...
'99 XJ
4.88's, lockers, rockrails, long arms, custom "self-clearancing" mods
gpn
Training Wheels

Unread postby blackd-out-chev » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:28 pm

We could definitely use someone who knows the area! Most likely sept or oct dates are what itll be. Im givin another week or 2 for people to look things over then we are gonna just lock down some dates and go with it.
I'm not racist. I'm a nationalist. A taxpayer with a steady job. If that offends you, maybe you need to get a job and contribute to society or find another flag to seek shelter under.
blackd-out-chev
Boggers
Boggers

Unread postby gpn » Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:57 am

I like september. Plus, if I make some plans then I'll get some mad overtime that week and make money. So I guess it is a win-win...

So, Camping? Hotels? Did you buy Ashman's sweet rv?

BTW, I'm down for BFE, pritchett, behind the rocks. My jeep lives on a trailer and is not a DD so......
'99 XJ
4.88's, lockers, rockrails, long arms, custom "self-clearancing" mods
gpn
Training Wheels

Unread postby blackd-out-chev » Fri Jul 12, 2013 8:24 pm

Awesome! Im down to check out everything we can! And we'll be primarily trailer babies too! Heck no i didnt buy ashmans rv...i wish! We will probably camp or hopefully hotel it. Ill try to get the guys to lock down on the dates soon!
blackd-out-chev
Boggers
Boggers

Unread postby blackd-out-chev » Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:44 am

Looks like we are going to be goin the 10-16 of october! And i just realized the naxja event is the 8-12th...lol. i was thinkin yall were goin on the 30th... so i guess we'll mix it up with yall maybe
blackd-out-chev
Boggers
Boggers

Unread postby scrambler 82 » Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:33 pm

Get your jeep DONE Josh!
D60 rear, 60 front 3 linked, spools, 5.38's and 39.5 IROK's, auto and a little 6 banger!
scrambler 82
Top Dawg
Top Dawg

Unread postby blackd-out-chev » Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:06 pm

Meh...we shall see. I kinda sorta offered it for sale to a couple people that were interested...if they buy it, cool. If not itll get built soonish. Ordering 30sp tcase outputs for my yota on payday, and kickin around a better power steering pump. Then ive gotta get 35sp stubs and chromo shafts in the blazer, and dove and cage it. Thennnn...if the xj is still around ill start on it. Been killin the overtime...so stuff is comin along. Tryin to split paying off all bills and buyin truck parts or else id be done already haha. Gonna get my other 2 rigs "done" and solid where i want em before i build the next one. Trying to be smarter then i normally am.
blackd-out-chev
Boggers
Boggers

Unread postby rockdawg84 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:04 am

There is a chance I could be in moab that week/weekend. Would love to hook up for some runs. I will be watching this. Thanks
84 Runner stretched and pounded but still crawlin
98 Runner Family Wagon, 3.4, 5 speed, TRD Supercharger, small lift, 35's
03 Runner V8, Rear E-Locker, Wife's Grocery getter about to get a little taller
rockdawg84
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby blackd-out-chev » Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:25 pm

Sweet...we will be there
blackd-out-chev
Boggers
Boggers

Unread postby rockdawg84 » Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:49 pm

@dumass what about you? Diller, anyone, Diller. Chad is talking about flying in to go. because he has no rig that is complete. LOL
rockdawg84
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby DUMASS » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:57 pm

blackd-out-chev wrote:10-16 of october!

rockdawg84 wrote:@dumass what about you? Diller, anyone, Diller. Chad is talking about flying in to go. because he has no rig that is complete. LOL

could be. Chad, you can rent the 4rnr (get the damage waiver) if you can't get your junk working. :p
PVT Martin Treptow wrote:America must win this war. Therefore, I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure, I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the issue of the whole struggle depended on me alone.

U.S. Supreme Court wrote:It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error.
American Communications Association v. Douds, 339 U.S. 382,442
DUMASS
...DICK

Unread postby DUMASS » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:52 pm

So hey, is this still on?

:innocent: Ok, really I couldn't resist posting this "run info":

Former deputy sentenced for assault after catching wife, father having sex
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/56697 ... e.html.csp
Moab • A former Grand County sheriff’s deputy pleaded guilty and was sentenced to probation Tuesday for beating up his father and assaulting a police officer — attacks that occurred after the deputy allegedly caught his wife and father in bed together last month.

Timothy "T.J." Brewer, 33, was charged in Moab’s 7th District Court with class A misdemeanor counts of assault and assault against a police officer. According to court records, he entered guilty pleas to the two charges on Tuesday during his initial appearance at the courthouse.

Seventh District Judge Lyle Anderson suspended a potential two-year jail term, sentencing Brewer instead to 24 months probation and over $800 in fines. A no-contact order between Brewer and his wife and father was lifted, according to court documents.

"I understand why you would have been very angry on the night of your criminal conduct," Anderson said during Brewer’s sentencing. "You understand that you can’t accomplish anything with violence."

Brewer claimed he was not a violent person.

"I do apologize for my actions that night," he told the judge. "I take full responsibility for them. I’m not a violent person ... I wasn’t before and I’m not now."

Brewer told police he "beat the f--k” out of his dad. His wife told cops Brewer "pistol whipped" his dad and also hit her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -room.html
Sheriff's deputy admits beating father when he caught him having sex with his wife in their son's bedroom
Former sheriff's deputy Timothy John 'TJ' Brewer pleaded guilty to two counts of assault after allegedly finding his wife and father having sex
Received two-year suspended sentence and 24 months probation
Beat his fire chief father Wesley 'Corky' Brewer after allegedly finding him in bed with his wife Logan in their son's bed
Wesley Brewer stabbed himself twice after the confrontation

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2dPBYn8tP
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/0 ... 14931.html
TJ would later tell officers that after dinner, which he cooked, his wife went upstairs to put one of their children to bed. Soon afterward, he realized he was alone in the house “when the kid she put to bed came down stairs,” according to police reports.

“He went up to check on where his wife was,” one officer recounted in the reports. “He stated that when he opened the door to his son’s room, he saw his wife on top of his dad” having sex.

Search and the funnay will be evident....
https://www.google.com/search?client=op ... 8&oe=utf-8

These guys won't be putting out fires or enforcing mudflap violations this year :rothflmao:

And we'll need to add "putting the kids to bed" to this list:

The 10 most scandalous euphemisms
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22470691
1. "Hiking the Appalachian Trail"
2. "Discussing Uganda"
3. "Didn't inhale"
4. "Tired and emotional"
5. "Final user"
6. "Economical with the truth"
7. "Wide stance"
8. "Mis-speak"
9. "Watching badgers"
10. "Slipping my moorings"

When "Hiking the Appalachian Trail", "Discussing Uganda" always claim: I "Didn't inhale", I was simply a "Tired and emotional" "Final user".

Always endeavour to be "Economical with the truth" and use a "Wide stance" so as to avoid "Mis-speak"ing yourself when "Watching badgers" lest you discover you are "Slipping my moorings" while “putting the kids to bed”.

And if you are cooking dinner for your dad and he tells you your wife has a hot ass, don't pass out on the couch while he helps her “put the kids to bed” if you don't want to find out what's for desert. ;)

And you thought your family was F' ed up?
PVT Martin Treptow wrote:America must win this war. Therefore, I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure, I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the issue of the whole struggle depended on me alone.

U.S. Supreme Court wrote:It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error.
American Communications Association v. Douds, 339 U.S. 382,442
DUMASS
...DICK

Unread postby rockdawg84 » Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:28 pm

looks like I'm out. Gonna be moving the church that weekend and finding a parking space could be an issue :doh!:
rockdawg84
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby blackd-out-chev » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:22 am

Holy crap jim! Bahahaha.

You are going to be moving the church? Parking in moab is good to go. Canyonlands campground said they have plenty o room for us!
blackd-out-chev
Boggers
Boggers

Unread postby blackd-out-chev » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:43 pm

Side note...if anyone is interested in going and could come up with some funds...there MAY be a spot on a trailer open and half a camp site haha...kinda iffy right now...but hey...its always good to save up some money anyways right? Lemme know if you are interested...also may have an empty seat as well if you cant take your rig...
blackd-out-chev
Boggers
Boggers

Return to Other Runs