Car Show Fundraiser

Out of state, non Arizona trail runs

Moderators: Toyman1994, TallGuy, Tice, Ashman

Car Show Fundraiser

Unread postby squinko » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:42 pm

Hello all,
I have been lurking around here for a little while and thought I would post up a cool event you guys might want to be involved in.

It's about time for our 2nd annual Five-O Car Show. The Gilbert Police Department has organized a car show fundraiser for the Special Olympics Unified Sports Program. The show is on Saturday November 1st from 10:00am to 2:00Pm. It will be held at the San Tan Village Mall in Gilbert. The entry fee is only going to be $15 and there will be lots of raffles and giveaways. We had a decent turnout of offroading vehicles. The offroading/expedition vehicles were a big hit. We added an "Offroad" category for judging this year. I can make sure the clubs gets a section for themselves if anyone would like that. There is online registration now open on our website below. Our Facebook page is up and running for updating everyone. Please pass the word about this event. The Special Olympic kids really need everyones help with this very cool program. Feel free to contact me about if you have any question about the event, being a sponsor or wanting to donate a raffle prize. We would love to have some more sponsorship from the wheeling community. Below are the links to the websites.

We have added some live music, food trucks and a few other surprises this year.

***The first 100 vehicle to register get a free event t-shirt***

Here is the video from last years show http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnZQcUTexnc

Thanks in advance,

Benny.

www.fiveocarshow.com

www.facebook.com/FiveOCarShow
83 CJ-5, .401 ci, 33" BFG MT; 04 Rubicon
squinko
Training Wheels

Re: Car Show Fundraiser

Unread postby Rbear » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:59 am

Benny,
Really enjoyed participating last year and looking forward to participating again this year. Will likely bring along the CDN M101 trailer with the roof top tent.
SlyDawg :cool:
98 Jeep TJ, 4.0L, 6" lift, 37 x 12.5 MTRs, ARB lockers frt and rear
Rbear
Training Wheels

Unread postby squinko » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:06 am

Little update:

Another version of our event flyer for the Offroading folks. We have lot's of great raffle and silent auction items this year. Rigid Industries donated some cool D2 Drives lights and a swag pack for the silent auction. We also have Disneyland and Sea World tickets, and the ever popular Muncie 4speed transmission completely rebuilt. Lot's of other cool prizes to be had. If someone has a club banner feel free to bring it and display it. Let the folks checking you in which club you are with and they will park you all together or just park where ever you would like.

And as always, spread the word!!! http://www.fiveocarshow.com http://www.facebook.com/fiveocarshow

Take care,
Benny.

83 CJ-5, .401 ci, 33" BFG MT; 04 Rubicon
squinko
Training Wheels

Unread postby Rbear » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:26 am

Danny's Jeep looks great on the poster. :thumb:
98 Jeep TJ, 4.0L, 6" lift, 37 x 12.5 MTRs, ARB lockers frt and rear
Rbear
Training Wheels