table mesa nov 29-dec1

Post upcoming runs here

Moderators: Toyman1994, TallGuy, Tice, Ashman

Re: table mesa nov 29-dec1

Unread postby blackd-out-chev » Mon Nov 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Roger...how many will be in your crew? Just 1 rig? Or are you bringin friends?
I'm not racist. I'm a nationalist. A taxpayer with a steady job. If that offends you, maybe you need to get a job and contribute to society or find another flag to seek shelter under.
blackd-out-chev
Boggers
Boggers

Unread postby crashinaz » Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:17 am

As of now, just 2 of us. I'll be up Saturday morning around 9. Buddy will be up Saturday night... And FYI... I don't remember how to get to jack sh!t up in TM. Been years since I've been there. :laughing:
crashinaz
Training Wheels

Unread postby blackd-out-chev » Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:50 pm

)k...game on! Myself, elmer, and his buddy are going to be there fri night thru sunday. Looks like crash will be there sat am and his buddy sat night. Possibly some k5 guys showing up as well!

Im not sure if theres multiple places people camp...but once ya get in there...take a right under the power lines and go back in there to the corral thing they have for us at the air down? Sound familiar?
I'm not racist. I'm a nationalist. A taxpayer with a steady job. If that offends you, maybe you need to get a job and contribute to society or find another flag to seek shelter under.
blackd-out-chev
Boggers
Boggers

Unread postby crashinaz » Mon Dec 03, 2012 2:47 pm

crashinaz
Training Wheels

Unread postby CHEVYNTOY4X4 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:16 pm

Quit teasing lets see the carnage :flipoff:
ITS NOT ABOUT HOW FAR YOU GO ITS WHAT YOU BREAK ALONG THE WAY

SHITLLFABOUT ind.

86 yota sas'd

Keystone Crawler
CHEVYNTOY4X4
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby blackd-out-chev » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:47 am

Which carnage do ya wanna see? Totalled car hauler? Driveshafts? Destroyed knuckle? Yota falling off the uhaul going down I17?
blackd-out-chev
Boggers
Boggers

Unread postby CHEVYNTOY4X4 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:54 am

Holy shit you didn't mention your rig falling off, I wanna see it all
ITS NOT ABOUT HOW FAR YOU GO ITS WHAT YOU BREAK ALONG THE WAY

SHITLLFABOUT ind.

86 yota sas'd

Keystone Crawler
CHEVYNTOY4X4
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Unread postby blackd-out-chev » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:38 am

Heres my story copy/pasted from the other board...ill text you the pics...u can post em. I think the uhaul incident happened just a bit after i talked to ya...it was only 15 mi or so back toward phx...i was talkin to ya when we were barely leavin camp

Well i had fun. Had a few mishaps. But great group. Ended up with 3-10 rigs or so depending on the the time of day...lol.

I got sideswiped friday headin to camp n got my trailer wiped out by some jackass...get to camp and there is a rave goin on...complete with dj and lights and kids on all sorta drugs haha. We wheeled friday night. LT was fun. Jim had some issues. Had a good time. Went out sat am and broke a driveshaft halfway up anaconda for some reason...this same dshaft spit a cap outa the cv awhile back, and im thinkin it did the same, then bound up and snapped the cv off the stem. Then found my steering studs were stripping out. Got back to camp with my shapre front shaft. Kinda got the studs to seat better and we welded the high steer arm to the knuckle. So we went ridin again sat night...broke the ears off my spare shaft. Then got pinched in the last little rock at the end of LT. Got a tug from roger and he didnt stop in time...snagged my rf tire and blew my knuckle apart... we left it there in the trail. Got back to camp about 1230. I bailed outa camp n headed toward home with another rave goin on and about 300 frickin people in the campground. Luckily i have a badass mom. She grabbed some parts for me and met me kinda in the middle...met her in bylas @ 4am. Made it back to camp @ 7. The towtruck came for my trailer @ 8. Then we headed out to get the yota bout 930. Wasnt too bad of a fix once we pried it outa the hole it was in...other then the fact i couldnt seat my high steer arm because i couldnt chisel off the weld and chunk of knuckle. So we limped it back to camp about 1pm. I finally thought the weekend was going to be over...nope...i rented a uhaul to get the truck home. Goin down I17 and a car pulled off the shoulder barely movin a couple cars ahead. Everybody hit their brakes. So i braked up. The rear crossmember where i strapped down buckled and let my straps come loose, and the yota flew off the front of the trailer. Lucky for the safety chains it didnt end up parked in the bed of my dodge...but it made a helluva skid mark with the front of the trailer ridin the front tires of the UHAUL. So we had to high lift the tires up and stack sh** under em to get it back on the trailer...what a nightmare weekend! Cant wait to go again!
blackd-out-chev
Boggers
Boggers

Unread postby crashinaz » Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:12 am

Wait... I didn't stop in time? LOL. I don't think your rig moved a foot forward. Nobody said stop until I did. :scratching: :laughing:

Crazy about the uHaul... NOT your weekend.

Favorite Saturday quote... Hey! NO! This parking is for ROCK CRAWLERS... TWEAKER parking is over there! :rothflmao:
crashinaz
Training Wheels

Unread postby blackd-out-chev » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:19 pm

ya i didnt go anywhere...but i was yellin stop and spotter said huh...lol. oh shit...bang...snap...hey wait!...awwww fuuuu.... lol

Frickin rave was outa control. I swear i woulda pistol whipped somebody if i woulda been there.
blackd-out-chev
Boggers
Boggers

Unread postby Ashman » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:48 pm

Crazy story, I mean normal weekend of wheeling... :D
Ashman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby crashinaz » Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:47 pm

Yeah, the rave was something else. It was interesting to see a bunch of retards like that coordinate/attend such an event and leave it cleaner than when they arrived. The shooters out there should take note :roll:

No idea where my camera is, but here's a couple off the gopro... Nothing crazy. Plenty of dead space due to my editing laziness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E89V3WplfE&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3U_IsRTmdg&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxVBQHbBTvc&feature=plcp
crashinaz
Training Wheels

Unread postby blackd-out-chev » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:08 pm

Ya i was pretty apalled at the amount of shooting garbage out there... the ravers should be invited to the annual cleanups haha!
blackd-out-chev
Boggers
Boggers

Unread postby elmh » Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:53 am

Nice picture roger is that James toy sitting on someones buggy?
elmh
Training Wheels

Unread postby crashinaz » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:57 am

Yep. He relieved the stress of the roll that night on an undisclosed volume of beer. It got quite comical.
crashinaz
Training Wheels

Previous

Return to Arizona Runs