Southwest Tucson Friday Night Bonfire

Post upcoming runs here

Moderators: Toyman1994, TallGuy, Tice, Ashman

Southwest Tucson Friday Night Bonfire

Unread postby DUMASS » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:11 pm

Like the title says, who's up for a Friday night bonfire?

It would be cool for the Eastsiders, Southsiders, Vail, Dragoon and you fuckers in Sierra Vista, Benson and whatnot.

Maybe somewhere near Vail, Sonoita or Mescal/J6?

Where would be a good central SW location to have a end of the week bonfire/potluck/cocktail whatever within easy reach of 2wd but far enough out of the Shitty of Tucson?

It would be nice if you could get a trailer in and park.

You know, #drinkabeerandburnahotdoginthedesert

I guess the NW bonfire is still happening?
PVT Martin Treptow wrote:America must win this war. Therefore, I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure, I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the issue of the whole struggle depended on me alone.

U.S. Supreme Court wrote:It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error.
American Communications Association v. Douds, 339 U.S. 382,442
DUMASS
...DICK

Re: Southwest Tucson Friday Night Bonfire

Unread postby Toyman1994 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:53 am

I like this idea and would be up for it. You good for next week? I will talk to Tice as well.
o2bgpn wrote:Chesty women smacking hairy balls with tennis rackets. I don’t know whether to laugh, cry, or go rub one out.

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds Tice's truck together.

I don't forget, my brain just disregards insignificant details in my sleep.

Friend and Inspiration..RIP Josh.
Toyman1994
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby DUMASS » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:00 am

sounds great. :cheers:

got anywhere in particular in mind?
PVT Martin Treptow wrote:America must win this war. Therefore, I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure, I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the issue of the whole struggle depended on me alone.

U.S. Supreme Court wrote:It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error.
DUMASS
...DICK

Unread postby DUMASS » Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:58 pm

DUMASS
...DICK

Return to Arizona Runs