1993 Isuzu Rodeo LS 3.2L-Need Help

Post your Isuzu related Tech here.

Moderators: Toyman1994, TallGuy, Tice, Ashman

1993 Isuzu Rodeo LS 3.2L-Need Help

Unread postby davebrigg » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:21 pm

I just joined because 1leglance with AZFJ said you are a good group and nearer to me than the Phoenix Org.
I am disabled, low income and and am used to working on older (non computerized) vehicles.
I have 4 warning lights glaring at me from the dash and could use some help or at least some expert advice. Check engine,brake,rear anti-lock brake and now o2. It has 180K miles on it. I changed the o2 sensor since it was something that I could do by myself and it did not help. I was told the Check Engine was EGR valve related. A friend helped me remove and clean the carbon out of it and that did not change anything. The brake fluid was bad so we changed the fluid and did a rear brake job. Also it has 4 wheel disk brakes. I paid this guy $200 for this help and to stop oil leaks. It was a waste of money. I also live in Patagonia. Can anyone give me a hand?
David
My intent is to share my unusual life experiences as honestly and completely as possible as well as learn and make new friends
davebrigg
Training Wheels

Unread postby Triathlete » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:54 am

For Isuzu related info Planet Isuzoo is a great site...http://forum.planetisuzoo.com/.
You will probably get a lot more responses there. Hope you get 'er fixed.
B.Oliver
1999 Zu Vehicross
Triathlete
Mud Terrains
Mud Terrains

Re: 1993 Isuzu Rodeo LS 3.2L-Need Help

Unread postby DUMASS » Mon Dec 27, 2010 5:10 pm

have you read codes?

autozone has a code reader you can borrow with a deposit. It's easy. With the codes you can google the solution pretty easily.

hth
PVT Martin Treptow wrote:America must win this war. Therefore, I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure, I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the issue of the whole struggle depended on me alone.

U.S. Supreme Court wrote:It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error.
American Communications Association v. Douds, 339 U.S. 382,442
DUMASS
...DICK

Return to Isuzu Tech