Families of San Bernardino shooting sue Facebook, Google, Tw

Let's talk politics

Moderators: Toyman1994, TallGuy, Tice, Erich, Ashman, FroggyJK

Families of San Bernardino shooting sue Facebook, Google, Tw

Unread postby DUMASS » Thu May 04, 2017 5:43 pm

Wondering what you support by being used as human currency by the man who called you all "dumb fucks" for joining his social media empire?

Wonder no more dumb fucks, the victims are spelling it out for you in Federal Court.

Families of San Bernardino shooting sue Facebook, Google, Twitter
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-sanbe ... 802SL?il=0
The relatives assert that by allowing Islamic State militants to spread propaganda freely on social media, the three companies provided "material support" to the group and enabled attacks such as the one in San Bernardino.

"For years defendants have knowingly and recklessly provided the terrorist group ISIS with accounts to use its social networks as a tool for spreading extremist propaganda, raising funds and attracting new recruits," family members of Sierra Clayborn, Tin Nguyen and Nicholas Thalasinos charge in the 32-page complaint, which was filed in U.S. District Court in Los Angeles on Wednesday.

"Without defendants Twitter, Facebook and Google (YouTube), the explosive growth of ISIS over the last few years into the most feared terrorist group in the world would not have been possible," the complaint said.

Spokeswomen for Twitter and Google declined to comment on the lawsuit. Representatives for Facebook could not immediately be reached by Reuters on Thursday afternoon.

Syed Rizwan Farook and his wife, Tashfeen Malik, opened fire on a holiday gathering of Farook's co-workers at a government building in San Bernardino on Dec. 2, 2015, killing 14 people and wounding 22 others.

Those who care how they are being used by entities, who think you are all dumb fucks, should contemplate ending your membership in support of the victims or at least in opposition to terrorism.
PVT Martin Treptow wrote:America must win this war. Therefore, I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure, I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the issue of the whole struggle depended on me alone.

U.S. Supreme Court wrote:It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error.
American Communications Association v. Douds, 339 U.S. 382,442
DUMASS
...DICK

Return to Political Discussions