FIDDYS

Just about anything off topic goes here.

Moderators: Toyman1994, TallGuy, Tice, Erich, Ashman, FroggyJK

FIDDYS

Unread postby DUMASS » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:56 pm

PVT Martin Treptow wrote:America must win this war. Therefore, I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure, I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the issue of the whole struggle depended on me alone.


U.S. Supreme Court wrote:It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error.
American Communications Association v. Douds, 339 U.S. 382,442
User avatar
DUMASS
...DICK
 
Posts: 1557
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:16 pm
Location: The Dumbest City in the Whole Country

Unread postby Toyman1994 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 7:27 am

wow i didn't know one of those would even carry a guy that big much less up a ramp like that :wtf:
o2bgpn wrote:Chesty women smacking hairy balls with tennis rackets. I don’t know whether to laugh, cry, or go rub one out.


Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds Tice's truck together.

I don't forget, my brain just disregards insignificant details in my sleep.

Friend and Inspiration..RIP Josh.
User avatar
Toyman1994
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5359
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 5:46 pm
Location: In Transit..

Unread postby Skillz66 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:31 am

My fiddy cried when I showed it that video :thumb: I think it's thankful to have never been ramped like that !!
Steve C.
aka One-armed-Steve

2014 Jeep JK Sport (2-door): 6spd, Rubicon Express spacer lift, Nitto Trail Grapplers 285/75R17s (34s), Spidertrax wheel-spacers, black powder-coated Rubicon 'Moab' take-offs, Poison Spyder Rocker Knockers

1996 Cherokee Buggy - Crossed-Up's old buggy - 4.0 HO, AW4, Ford HP Dana 60, 14bolt, 4-spd Atlas t-case (5.44 low), Beard Seats, 38.5 SXs, Bead-locks, Fox 2" air-shocks, 12-gal fuel-cell...SLOWLY coming together...VERY slowly.....Very very very slowly
User avatar
Skillz66
One-Armed-Steve
 
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:00 pm
Location: NW Tucson

Unread postby DUMASS » Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:10 pm

this works for the music bed here too :thumb:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsCXZczTQXo

I didn't know a fiddy could sing...............

Image


JERSEY REPRESENT!!!
PVT Martin Treptow wrote:America must win this war. Therefore, I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure, I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the issue of the whole struggle depended on me alone.


U.S. Supreme Court wrote:It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error.
American Communications Association v. Douds, 339 U.S. 382,442
User avatar
DUMASS
...DICK
 
Posts: 1557
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:16 pm
Location: The Dumbest City in the Whole Country

Unread postby Toyman1994 » Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:10 pm

HELLZ YA!
o2bgpn wrote:Chesty women smacking hairy balls with tennis rackets. I don’t know whether to laugh, cry, or go rub one out.


Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds Tice's truck together.

I don't forget, my brain just disregards insignificant details in my sleep.

Friend and Inspiration..RIP Josh.
User avatar
Toyman1994
Site Admin
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5359
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 5:46 pm
Location: In Transit..

Re: FIDDYS

Unread postby DUMASS » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:28 pm

Had to ttt this

Jersey Represent :cheers:
PVT Martin Treptow wrote:America must win this war. Therefore, I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure, I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the issue of the whole struggle depended on me alone.


U.S. Supreme Court wrote:It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error.
American Communications Association v. Douds, 339 U.S. 382,442
User avatar
DUMASS
...DICK
 
Posts: 1557
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:16 pm
Location: The Dumbest City in the Whole Country

Re: FIDDYS

Unread postby DUMASS » Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:09 pm

DUMASS wrote:Had to ttt this

Jersey Represent :cheers:


PVT Martin Treptow wrote:America must win this war. Therefore, I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure, I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the issue of the whole struggle depended on me alone.


U.S. Supreme Court wrote:It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error.
American Communications Association v. Douds, 339 U.S. 382,442
User avatar
DUMASS
...DICK
 
Posts: 1557
Joined: Fri Nov 21, 2003 7:16 pm
Location: The Dumbest City in the Whole Country


Return to General BS

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron