5 Apr

Just about anything off topic goes here.

Moderators: Toyman1994, TallGuy, Tice, Erich, Ashman, FroggyJK

5 Apr

Unread postby Toyman1994 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:16 pm

See you then!! :cheers:
o2bgpn wrote:Chesty women smacking hairy balls with tennis rackets. I don’t know whether to laugh, cry, or go rub one out.

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds Tice's truck together.

I don't forget, my brain just disregards insignificant details in my sleep.

Friend and Inspiration..RIP Josh.
Toyman1994
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: 5 Apr

Unread postby Ashman » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:10 am

So where are you headed to Sierra vista?
Ashman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Toyman1994 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:15 am

We are moving to SV for now but hope to find a house in Vail. Wife is looking for work in Tucson, she does start part time at the Raytheon wellness clinic on the 6th. I've been mostly looking in SV as that is where most my contacts and experience is good at but also looking Tucson.
o2bgpn wrote:Chesty women smacking hairy balls with tennis rackets. I don’t know whether to laugh, cry, or go rub one out.

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds Tice's truck together.

Toyman1994
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby DUMASS » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:58 pm

Woo Hoo, what're you wheeling now Ryan? :cheers:
PVT Martin Treptow wrote:America must win this war. Therefore, I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure, I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the issue of the whole struggle depended on me alone.

U.S. Supreme Court wrote:It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error.
American Communications Association v. Douds, 339 U.S. 382,442
DUMASS
...DICK

Unread postby Toyman1994 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:11 pm

I still have the buggy but it is in need of some work since I beat the hell out of it last time I had it out and then from sitting for almost 5 yrs in storage..The transfer case is cracked I think, the front shocks are leaking, the rear shock mounts collapsed and crushed into the fuel cell and the there is something wrong with the fuel system(pump, injectors, lines, or relay).

Tice and I will get it running and working right before this winter.

Toyman1994
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby DUMASS » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:15 am

That sucks.

Let me know if you're looking for parts, you do have a Toy drivetrain in it right?

All my junk seems to fit into your description, my 4rnr has needed a 1" bead of weld to be up and running for a couple years. :oops:
PVT Martin Treptow wrote:America must win this war. Therefore, I will work, I will save, I will sacrifice, I will endure, I will fight cheerfully and do my utmost, as if the issue of the whole struggle depended on me alone.

U.S. Supreme Court wrote:It is not the function of our Government to keep the citizen from falling into error; it is the function of the citizen to keep the Government from falling into error.
DUMASS
...DICK

Unread postby Toyman1994 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:58 pm

Cool, trans and xfr cases are still toy but that is about it. Also forgot that the front right main spring is wasted and needs to be replaced as well. :twisted:

lets get 'em done and head out to a trail, can't wait to try the new axles and steering in AZ finally.

Toyman1994
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Ashman » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:52 am

Were planning a Florence trip over easter, Price rd camping just past the cattle guard. Mostly SxSs but hope to get them to try some mild rock trails.
Ashman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Toyman1994 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:36 am

I just was offered job starting on the 10th so I don't know what my schedule will be yet and if I can just at least get the buggy running, we will try to make it up there on Saturday. I will let you know for sure though.

Toyman1994
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby DUMASS » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:40 am

So did you get your rig up?

DUMASS
...DICK

Unread postby DUMASS » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:41 pm

So did you go to Florence, I never saw a run thread or anything so I figured you guys realized what I did.

Tax Day.

So post up a run fawkers, or at least an occasion for drinking and maybe a campfire?

It would be nice to have a southwest Tucson Friday Night Bonfire.

here you go:
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=16609

DUMASS
...DICK

Unread postby Toyman1994 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:50 am

It's been a circus. We haven't even got unpacked fully yet. I hope to get to it next week when I start my shift work.

Toyman1994
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby TallGuy » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:33 am

Welcome back! :thumb:
TallGuy

Unread postby DUMASS » Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:50 pm

Toyman1994 wrote:It's been a circus. We haven't even got unpacked fully yet. I hope to get to it next week when I start my shift work.

So? :roll:

DUMASS
...DICK

Unread postby Ashman » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:39 am

When will you be moved in Ryan?
Might do a night run this Saturday.
Ashman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to General BS