Board Rules

These are the rules to be followed on the board.

Moderators: Toyman1994, Erich

Board Rules

Unread postby Erich » Mon Nov 25, 2002 12:50 pm

The Rules

1. Use at your own risk. We are not going out of our way to be family friendly, so some things (language, pics, etc.) might be offensive to some. The internet is full of people from different age ranges, up-bringing, etc., and when you put them together people sometimes don’t get along.

2. There will be absolutely NO racist comments tolerated. The only exception is making fun of the French.

3. There will be absolutely NO physical threats tolerated. Even to the French.

4. I will not be responsible for any of the views or advice on the board. If someone tells you to weld on your gas tank, and it blows up on you, that’s your own damn fault. Use your head.

5. When buying or selling in the classifieds, make sure the person is reputable. I can’t be responsible for deals gone south. If someone blatantly rips someone else off, they will be banned!

6. Discussing differing opinions is one thing, do as you please. Not everyone has the same background or beliefs but out and out personal attacks is going another route and is uncalled for. We are all part of the same community...have some respect. Failure to follow this will result in a short stay at Camp.

7. Check this list often, as things might be updated without notice.

Pictures:

1. No copyrighted images. If you want to post a picture from another site (especially a commercial one), please just post a link to it.

2. No fully nude pictures. I don’t care about a bit of skin, but the “No Nips or Lips” rule applies here also. Semi-transparent tops are ok, but not fully topless.

3. Any “racy” pics should be marked with a 35% so people surfing at work won’t get a surprise (and be reprimanded)

4. Pictures posted (not linked from another site) on this forum become property of WheelingArizona.com and can be used for promotional and/or mechandise purposes strickly for WheelingArizona.com.
Erich
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Toyman1994 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:07 pm

See rule #4 under Pictures above. The reason is that we do use pictures posted on the board for calenders, logos and the such. Everyone has been really good about this so far and we thank you for all your support.
o2bgpn wrote:Chesty women smacking hairy balls with tennis rackets. I don’t know whether to laugh, cry, or go rub one out.

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds Tice's truck together.

I don't forget, my brain just disregards insignificant details in my sleep.

Friend and Inspiration..RIP Josh.
Toyman1994
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby Toyman1994 » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:34 pm

Recent events have called for an update...
o2bgpn wrote:Chesty women smacking hairy balls with tennis rackets. I don’t know whether to laugh, cry, or go rub one out.

Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds Tice's truck together.

I don't forget, my brain just disregards insignificant details in my sleep.

Friend and Inspiration..RIP Josh.
Toyman1994
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Board Rules